A pinhole camera can make you more creative even if you never used one. It’s true. Here are five simple ways knowing about a pinhole camera can make you more creative.
1. A pinhole camera is very simple. No batteries. No lens. [Can you simplify things?]
2. If you want to zoom in you have to walk toward your subject. [If you actually get closer to your problems would you have a better chance to solve them?]
3. Many pinhole cameras are made of wood or whatever you happen to have around? [Would using what you have save you time and money?]
4. It’s much more difficult to take a good picture with a pinhole camera? It actually requires you to think about what you are doing. [Would a little more concentration help you get through the day?]
5. Using a pinhole camera puts the fun back into picture taking. [We can all use some fun.]